GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1980 Pontiac Trans Am for your consideration. Cosmetically, the vehicle is in good shape and received a paint job roughly 10 years ago. The interior looks to be entirely original and is also in good shape. Powering this vehicle is the original 301ci V8 Turbocharged engine mated to its original automatic transmission. Features include: functioning air conditioning, heat, front and rear power disc brakes, power steering, and an aftermarket radio. This is a great running and driving vehicle and ready for new ownership. Please call or email us today for more information!
Government regulations started killing muscle cars in the 1970's left and right. However, Pontiac kept producing the Firebird at the brink of what was allowed (with perhaps some fudging of some horsepower numbers). Of course, Smokey and the Bandit made the late 70's models highly desired iconic pieces of cultural automotive history that are incredibly easy to recognize.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including undercarriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door