Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
1970 1/2 CHEVROLET CAMARO "SS" / "Z27" 5 YR. BUILD...ROTISSERIE NUT AND BOLT DONE,
NOTHING SPARED !!..POWERED BY A BUILT 454 C.I. V-8 ENGINE W/ .510 COMP ROLLER CAM AND LIFTERS, 9 3/4 TO 1 STEEL FORGED COMPRESSION PISTONS, HOOKER HEADERS. PAIRED TO A NEW MUNCY "M20" 4 SPD. FACTOR HURST SHIFTER, DUEL FORCE RACING CLUTCH, 12 BOLT POSI REAR AXLE W/ 308 GEARS, MOSIER RACING AXLES, VINTAGE AIR CONDITIONING, AMERICAN AOTO WIRE HARNESS W/ 4 LEAD PWR. ITEM CAPABILITES. THE FINISH IS GORGEOUS !!..CODE "PQ" / RACE RED W CORRECT INTERIOR !!.THE CAR COMES WITH COMPLETE DOCUMENTATION, PARTS LIST, PICTURES, INSTRUCTIONS / MANUALS INC. AS WELL...READY TO ROCK AND ROLL. !..
CALL US FOR MORE DETAILS..."CLASSIC CARS OF SARASOTA" S. SARASOTA , FL. (941) 355-1955 FINANCE SOURCE AVAILABLE - SIMPLE INTEREST UP TO 10 YRS. POSSIBLE. SHIPPING QUOTE W/ OPEN / ENCLOSED CARRIER AVAILABLE TOO. "CLASSIC CARS OF SARASOTA" YOUR BEST CHOICE FOR QUALITY VEHICLES AND GREAT SERVICE !!...
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door