Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Here is an opportunity for the acquisition of a very rare, collectible and investment grade 1989 Porsche 911 "Speedster" in gorgeous deep black finish..Just 10,647 actual,easy miles and still like new. Clean "unblemished" Carfax report included.Just 1,894 produced with "turbo look wide body" in 1989 build. (paltry 823 sold in US)
This truy fine example has been well maintained, groomed and is ready for its next owner and new adventures !!..The brawny beast is powered by the powerful 3.2 Liter air cooled / Horizontally Opposed 6 cyl. engine producing 231 horsepower and 195 ft. pounds of torque in a rear wheel drive platform and a short throw 5 spd. manual transmission.
Equipped with cold air conditioning, black leather buckets showing no wear,recent Dunlop SP Sport Radial tires and beautiful black finished rims and stainless trim rings.The original mats, also "Speedster" in red on black carpeted mats which accent the interior nicely.Find the black deluxe fabric manual soft top in very good condition and the up and down manual operation goes without a hitch. Take advantage of this short window of opportunity of availability of this beautiful, powerful and very desirable Porsche !!..
Contact us here at "Classic Cars Of Sarasota" (941) 355-1955 for more details, finance options up to 10 yrs.wac and shipping quotes for open,or enclosed carrier for delivery. Shipping available worldwide, ask for a quote. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to showing you why we are the "1st" name in fine classic vehicles !!..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door