1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 door hardtop this car is a very good driver very solid car 350 motor 350 transmission all fresh all stainless steel exhaust stainless steel borla mufflers front wheel disc brakes power steering 605 box inside and upholstery is perfect one wire alternator all glasses good all weather stripping is good AZ custom stereo system new shocks Aluminum Intake with Edelbrock carburetor HEI distributor new wires car has new wiring system in it all gauges work gas gauge works this car is very solid and a good driver drive anywhere paint is fair stainless is in good shape bumpers are fair got new Chrome signal light bar and emblem V on hood and trunk are new.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door