Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1970 Chevrolet Camaro SS. Powered by the original SS 350 CI small block with a Tremec TKL600 5-speed manual transmission. - 703 Miles- Factory restored - Borla exhaust- Front and rear bushings- 12 bolt rear-end- Updated fuel tank and lines- Leaf springs and front shocks- Updated interior - Retro Sound radio- Vintage Air system- Tork Thrusters wheels - Forest Green exterior paint- Power brakes- Power steering- All receipts available For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door