This 1970 Chevrolet Camaro is absolutely stunning. This factory restored SS Camaro has been professionally completed with all receipts in hand. Powered by the original 350 small block Chevrolet with a Tremec TKL600 transmission, this beauty hums beautifully rolling down the road with the new Borla exhaust. It has all new front and rear bushings, new 12 bolt rear end, new fuel tank with all new lines, new leaf springs with new front shocks and springs. You will not find a nicer 1970 Camaro on the market. The all new tan interior catches the eye of any person that walks by and takes a look. Equipped with a Retro Sound radio, Vintage Air to keep you cool during the warmer months. The beautiful new Forest Green paint pops in the sunlight and definitely stand out. This Camaro drives on new Tork Thruster Wheels making this hot rod one of a kind. Also included in the sale of the vehicle is the original rims that have been painted to match the car as well as the original 4-speed transmission. For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door