1968 Chevrolet Nova The Chevrolet II Nova was completely redesigned for 1968 and quickly became one of Americas favorite hotrods. This is your chance to own a restored 3rd generation Nova for a fraction of the build cost. The car was completed in 2019 and recently serviced including new plugs, wires, fluids, etc. The drive train now includes a new 383ci stroker motor, overdrive transmission & heavy-duty rear end. The body was stripped to bare metal and refinished professionally in bright yellow. New cowl hood, rally wheels, dual exhaust and lowered stance give this Nova the right look & sound. The black interior includes new carpet, seat covers and Vintage Air conditioning. Build photos and receipts included with the sale. Engine: A A A A A A A A 383ci / V8 Transmission: A A 700R4 Overdrive automatic Ext/Int Color: A A A Yellow / Black Miles: A A A A A A A A A A 9217 New BluePrint crate 383ci stroker V8 SBC (430hp) BluePrint Aluminum Heads Aluminum Intake manifold Quick Fuel Brawler Race Series carb 750cfm March Bros. Serpentine pulley system Custom built heavy duty Monster 700R4 overdrive transmission Rebuilt 10 bolt rear end with Yukon posi & 3.42 gear ratio New paint & body work New bumpers New Rally wheels (wheels, caps & trim rings) New BFG Radial TA tires New plugs, wires & fluids Power disc brakes Power steering Ceramic coated Headers Dual Flowmaster Exhaust with H-Pipe Lowered rear suspension New gas tank New seat covers New seat belts New carpet kit New stereo with Bluetooth capability Vintage Air conditioning
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door