Classic Car Deals
2005 Porsche 911 convertible stunning Silver on black interior and black top. This car presents beautifully with near immaculate paint all around, very clean interior and top, and a very sound mechanical condition. The top mechanism work flawlessly and everything in the car works as it should. Minor imperfections are barely noticeable like a couple of very small dents and some fading on the audio system screen. Service records available shows an hydraulic service on the soft top mechanism performed in 2020, a Motor and transmission mounts service done in 2019, an IMS bearing, starter, Rear Main Seal and Oil Air Separator service in 2017 and a new set of Bridgestone tires installed in 2018. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door