790 Alabama Ave
Here is a really clean, low mileage 1994 Cadillac Eldorado. It has the Northstar 4.6 liter V8 engine. Engine runs good. Just had a tune up. Car sat for about a year. This car was bought here locally at Walker Cadillac in Carrolton, Ga. It has always been in Georgia and only has 84,000 original miles. No rust anywhere on car. Underside of car is clean and dry. The Pearl White paint looks good. It has leather seats in great condition except for a minor flaw on drivers seat. Both driver and passenger seats are power. The power windows work good. The carpet, headliner and door panels are all in great condition. Spare tire and jack in trunk along with CD changer. The tires are good with lots of tread left on them. This is a good car and these cars get good gas mileage. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or you can email me at [email protected] You can see more pic at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1953 Ford Ranch Wagon 2 Door Original Flathead V8
2001 Mercedes SLK320 Convertible Runs Good LOOK
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
1999 Chevy Z-71 4X4 Vortec Engine Runs Good
1957 Meteor Rideau 500 Ford Canadian Built RARE!!
1993 Chevy Suburban 1 Owner Georgia SUV 5.7 Liter
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door