Classic Car Deals
1975 Chevrolet c10 - NO RUST - 383 Chevy performance motor - 700r transmission - Disc brakes front and back - Holley Sniper EFI - Dakota digital gauge cluster - New trans fluid, engine coolant, and oil change within last month - Bluetooth radio with aux and usb-a - 2 Infinity 6x9 speakers - 2 10 subwoofers - Vintage A/C - Optima Red battery less than a year old - High torque mini starter 2022 - New alternator 2022 - 35 Tires - Piped Exhaust - Headers - Full Fiberglass tonneau cover - Smog Exempt - 2021 Paint - All receipts have been kept dating back to the 90s when the truck was first customized DISCLAIMER: Odometer reads around 10,900 miles. When I got the truck it had around 40k as the engine was swapped in the 90s. The odometer reset when we put in the EFI. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door