American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1956 Ford Courier This ultra rare 1956 Ford Courier Sedan Delivery received a complete ground up restoration and is a great eye catcher and draws attention wherever you go. It is powered by a very strong 292 V8 motor that was rebuilt about 4000 miles ago and matched to a rebuilt 3 speed manual transmission with overdrive and cooled by a new custom hi-efficiency aluminum radiator with auxiliary electric cooling fan. It is upgraded with new brakes, new wiper motor, Vintage air conditioning, Flow masters exhaust, custom wheels, Fairlane exterior trim, complete new re-wire with electrical cut-off switch. The incredible audio system was professionally designed and installed to provide exceptional sound quality at all ranges. There are extra connections for external speakers if desired. A view screen and back up camera aid when maneuvering the panel. The glistening red and white exterior accentuates the original body lines and is complimented by a new red interior. All glass is clear. All chrome and bright work is undamaged and glistens. Drives, sounds and looks great. GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door