Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
Here is a rare 210 SPORT COUPE HT. has been upgraded with a crate 383ci. V8, 5 speed tremec transmission, power steering, power 4 wheel disk brakes, Ford 9" rear end, nice paint,interior and chrome, solid car, has 3-2bbl. carbs, electric fan, Kenwood stereo, car is lowered, fun to drive, runs excellent.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door