Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. Check out this mildly custom 1984 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 Convertible! With a sweet ghost flame paint job that dances in the sun, Center Line wheels and a phenomenal color combination, this Fox Body Mustang is sure to turn heads! The Deep Red Metallic Paint is finished off with ghost flames that are a shade lighter and have shimmering metal flake. The interior is new with dark gray leather articulating bucket seats and a Clarion AM/FM/CD player. A/C, cruise control, power windows, power locks and tilt make the interior comfortable and the car a pleasure to drive. The trunk is very clean and has the original floor mats. The infamous 5.0-liter V8 purrs under the hood and is backed by a 5-speed manual transmission. This combination is incredibly fun and yields a respectable MPG rating. Power steering and power brakes make it a breeze to drive, and you can lay the top back with the push of a button. In the glovebox you will find a trunk release and fuel door release button. This Mustang is very well optioned! If youre looking for an incredibly clean drop top Fox Body Mustang that will set you apart at shows, this is certainly a great car to consider. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com . For assistance please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] . We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door