1949 Chevrolet Styleline coupe. An old Gasser from the 1957 era converted into a cruise night car. It starts easy, runs and drives great has some power options, auto trans, Tilt steering, power steering, dual reservoir brake system, also a big block eng that has that great lumpy cam sound that we all love to here... A all steel tilt front end that opens easy with a hood lever/latch like your everyday car with some fatty tires in the rear. it has been sub framed in the front/camaro, you can drive this car on the highway or anywhere you like everything was done tastefully and to the highest standards, not that tinny, rattly sound that other cars have! There are a few chips/flaws in the paint, it looks great and is a show stopper, it does get complements everywhere it goes. . Call for details
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door