AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1957 Ford Thunderbird (Leander, TX) $42,000 obo There is no question that the '57 Thunderbird is without a doubt the most desirable Thunderbird there is, pair that with a sharp looking white exterior and a red vinyl interior and there isn't really much more you could ask for. Powered by the number's matching 312ci v8 bored 60 over and 3 speed freewheeling overdrive manual transmission with a 4 barrel, this T-bird puts out 245 hp with out breaking a sweat. The engine was overhauled at 99,320 so performance nor reliability will be a concern for years to come. Features include but are not limited to a completely new fuel system, a rebuilt braking system, removable hardtop, tonneau cover, wide whitewall radial tires, heavy duty sway bars front and rear, reground crank, new high heat valves, a new clutch and pressure plate, a machined flywheel face, rebuilt A/C, Heat, power windows, a new radiator with a water pump bypass and electric fan as well as added glass packs in the stock full length exhaust. This vehicle has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout it's life. Records and receipts are available upon request. The owner is already being very fair with the price, however he is willing to consider reasonable offers. Please give our friend Ken a call at 512-618-1434
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door