Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
This car has had many performance and handling upgrades, including a roll cage, mini-tubs and frame connectors, 600 HP muscle motors engine, RMS tubular k-frame assembly, Keisler 5-speed conversion, classic auto air A/C conversion, CAL-TRACS rear suspension, Baer braking system, Instrument conversion, custom audio system by Elite Audio and Chemical Strip and e-coating process. The car looks new with a full rotisserie paint job! All components and subassemblies are completely restored.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door