Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This Volkswagen Beetle has been lovingly restored to original specifications while maintaining the classic patina of the mostly original paint.
The restoration in was completed in 2016 and included a new 1200 CC engine, new fuel tank, new tires, new battery, new seats, door panels, headliner, window rubber, carpet, rubber mats, seat belts, and brake system. The area under the rear seat is dry and rust free with the heater channels intact.
The paint is believed to be mostly original that has been color sanded for a great finish but in some areas exposing primer. The chrome is in good condition with just a minor amount of pitting. The glass and rubber are also in very good condition.
This car drives as well as it looks with excellent performance, handling, and braking (be sure to watch the video test drive). This vehicle is consigned by a motivated seller , is exempt from California smog requirements, comes with a clean and clear California title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door