Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
All original numbers matching with binder full of original documents. This is a true time capsule for those who want the original unpainted and rare. born with 396 with turbo 400 transmission. all original paint chrome and interior. period Cragar wheels with radials ( like we did in the 60s) complete with build sheet-protect-o-plate and all point of sale documents.
MUST SEE Video going over this car inside and out - documentation and running. at www.classiccarsofsarasota.com
CALL US 941-355-1955 for a personal detailed description. shipping world wide no problem and we offer financing to 72 months.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door