Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
All original numbers matching with binder full of original documents. This is a true time capsule for those who want the original car with some refurbishment. A very rare find with just minor deviation from brand new. It appears mostly original paint...some touch up. Born with 396 C.I. / 375 h.p. V-8 with turbo 400 transmission.Very nice chrome and interior. period Cragar wheels with white letter radials ( like we did in the 70's) The car is complete with protect-o-plate, orig. manual, pictures of work done, receipts and point of sale documents. Price has just been adjusted for a quick sale to a lucky person !!
MUST SEE Video going over this car inside and out - documentation and running. at www.classiccarsofsarasota.com
CALL US 941-355-1955 for a personal detailed description. shipping world wide no problem and we offer financing to 72 months.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door