200 E Cypress St
Cj5-4x4 3 speed manual, 304 v8, with about 25k since rebuild, comp cam, hooker headers, high compression Pistons (runs on 91 pump), edelbrock intake manifold and carb. Rancho suspension lift with dual front rancho shocks of front and single rancho shocks on rear. New 33x12.50-15 bf Goodrich tires including new spare. Enkei wheels. Leather bucket seats, custom front bumper, fog lights and spot lights. Bikini top, leather wrap doors. Bottom of body has been sprayed with Line X. Lockable metal storage boxes through out interior, hidden radio with amp, hidden marine speakers. Power brakes and steering. Custom roll cage.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door