790 Alabama Ave
Here is a SUPER NICE 1957 Chevy Bel Air 4 Door Hardtop. This car is new front to back. It has the original 283 engine with automatic transmission. It runs great and shifts out great. It has factory power steering and is 12 volt system. The is a show quality paint job. It is like looking in a mirror and slick as glass. It has the Continental Kit on the back. Both bumpers are new as is all the chrome. It looks better than when it came off the assembly line back in 1957. The interior is all new as well. Done in Red & Black and not a blemish anywhere. All the glass is great and the windows all roll up and down as they should. It has wide whitewall tires with original hubcaps. It has the rubber trunk mat and spare tire and jack in the trunk. All the lights work. The underside of the car looks about as good as the exterior. The car is a true HEAD TUNER and crowd favorite at car shows. Just check out all the pictures and they tell the condition. They are very little miles on car since restored but I do not know the exact mileage. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
1934 Dodge Deluxe Sedan 350 FI V8 P/S P/B A/C LOOK
1967 Chevy El Camino 350 V8 New A/C P/S NICE CAR
1972 Mustang Mach 1 Q Code REAL DEAL 351 Cleveland
1969 GMC 1500 Custom LWB ALL ORIGINAL Runs Great
1970 Chevy CST Truck 350 V8 A/C Super Nice
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door