Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1970 Mercedes-Benz 280SL is an excellent original driver quality car with two tops, automatic transmission, and air conditioning. Burgundy with tan interior. The car runs and drives well. The underside is very clean and solid. The interior is in nice original condition. It has been repainted at one paint and the paint is starting to show its age in a few areas at this point. A great opportunity to own an honest original Pagada that's ready to be driven and enjoyed just in time for spring. Price: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door