Classic Car Deals
1932 FORD FIVE WINDOW COUPE, ALL STEEL, CHOPPED, CHEVY 305 TUNE PORT INJECTION, 700R4 TRANSMISSION, PROGRESSIVE FRONT CROSSMEMBER, HEIDTS POLISHED STAINLESS CONTROL ARMS, RACK AND PINION STEERING, QA1 18 ADJUSTABLE SETTING COIL OVERS ON THE FRONT, LEAF SPRING REAR SUSPENSION, POWER DISK/DRUM BRAKES, GM 10 BOLT 3:73 RATIO, POSI, VINTAGE AIR, POWER WINDOWS, CADILLAC TILT & TELESCOPIC STEERING COLUMN, LACARA WHEEL, AM/FM/CD RADIO, BILLET LEGACY WHEELS, BF GOODRICH TIRES, BUCKET SEATS, RON FRANCIS TELEVORIHC ENGINE HARNESS, WALKER RADIATOR, VDO NIGHT DESIGN GAGES. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door