Boat Brokers The
1680 Industrial Blvd
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Lake Havasu City, AZ
500 HP 302 Cobra engine Custom leather interior Kenwood stereo 1933 FORD ROADSTER CUSTOM. This was professionally built by John Barbero Engineering and Fabricating Company in Washington State. Has clean lines inside and out, with custom light grey interior and beautiful Crimson Red paint job. Features suicide doors with shaved handles, custom hand made brushed aluminum windshield frame, one of a kind brushed aluminum custom steering wheel and a custom built brushed aluminum grill. The Kenwood stereo is hidden under the dash that drops down to set and operate it with the flip of a switch and includes speakers that are built in to the seats, also has a hidden pistol storage compartment. This car features Westcotts full fender Fiberglass body and professionally designed hand made custom tube chassis with Mustang II front end, independent suspension on all four wheels including adjustable coil over shocks. It is powered by a 500 HP 302 Cobra engine with roller cam, roller lifters and deep sump oil pan. It has a SL-750-VS Quick Fuel carburetor, a Ford Model 400 4 speed automatic transmission and a Winters Performance Equipment quick change differential. It is equipped with Willwood brakes all around and aluminum rad with a high performance two speed electric cooling fan. Has original Halibrand wheels in the knock off style, and rides on 31" X 18.5" X 15" Hoosier Radial rear racing tires and P195 X 60 X 15" front tires. It is a show car but can also be a beautiful daily driver.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door