*289 CID - 2BBL - C Code Engine
*C4 Automatic Transmission
*Rangoon Red - New paint shows beautiful
*New Chrome, trim, bright work including bumpers, mirrors, door handles etc.
*Chrome valve covers and air cleaner
*Interior Highly Detailed Engine Bay
*All new Cadmium bolts, new radiator
*Black standard Interior w/ bucket seats
*New seat covers, door panels, carpet kit etc.
*New Yokahama Radial Redline tires 215/70/14
*Magnum 500 Steel Style Chrome Wheels
*Correct new steering wheel w/ working horn.
*AM/FM Cassette player (aftermarket)
*Trunk Mat and detailed trunk
*New black top with Black boot
Same owner past 38 years with recent restoration on North Carolina car. All replaced chrome, emblems, top, interior door handles, moldings and much more.
Showdown Motors inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door