1948 Ford Convert, Small Block 302, Black paint with jet blue graphics, AOD with total rebuilt 300 miles, Camaro rear end, Mopar front end, front disc breaks, power steering, all four power windows, aluminum radiator, vintage air and heat, tilt wheel, dual power bench seat, safety 23-awarded best in the Northwest in Louisville, Power top (not installed comes with car), over $65000 invested, $32000. Contact Larry Dunlap 360-589-3488
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door