516 E. Bristol St
1938 Buick Limited - $39950
IS IN(Bargersville INDIANA
STOCK #2124 BB
1938 Buick Limited 91
cylinders: 8 cylinders
paint color: black
title status: clean
Model 91 six passenger Touring Sedan. There were only 441 of these ever produced which represented only 3% of the total Buicks ever produced in 1938. The car is in great shape and looks wonderful. Runs and shifts with ease. I have stage IV cancer and the vehicle does not have power stirring and neither do I. I will consider trade for anything of equal value that can be divided between two adult children. Might consider a Time Share as partial payment.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2001 HD ALL STOCK ORIGINAL RARE MODEL 300 MILES
Elkhart , IN
55 FORD CROWN VICTORIA 2 RATING REDUCED 52500
1968 Chevrolet C10 Pickup All-Steel Pickup Restore
2017 Chevrolet Camaro All-Steel Convert. 336 H P.!
1941 Ford Pickup RODDED AC NEW MAGSTIRES REDUCED
Elkhart , IN
69 SS Camaro IMMACULATE RESTORED REDUCED $40K OBO
Boise Area, ID
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door