516 E. Bristol St
1938 Buick Limited - $39950
IS IN(Bargersville INDIANA
STOCK #2124 BB
1938 Buick Limited 91
cylinders: 8 cylinders
paint color: black
title status: clean
Model 91 six passenger Touring Sedan. There were only 441 of these ever produced which represented only 3% of the total Buicks ever produced in 1938. The car is in great shape and looks wonderful. Runs and shifts with ease. I have stage IV cancer and the vehicle does not have power stirring and neither do I. I will consider trade for anything of equal value that can be divided between two adult children. Might consider a Time Share as partial payment.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1964 Buick Special 2 door - 9995 FIRM REDUCED
Chicago Area, IL
39 FORD RARE 3 WINDOW CPE NEW REDUCED 44995
Elkhart , IN
37 FORD AWESOME PANEL TRUCK REDUCED $33,995 OBO
black plate 1961 buick invicta 4 door hardtop orig
Point Loma, CA
2001 HD KUSTOM IMMACULATE REDUCED $10500 FIRM
Knoxville Area, TN
1941 Ford Sedan 4-door All-Steel Barn Find Flathea
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door