GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1992 Chevrolet Corvette for your consideration. It is powered by a 5.7L LT1 V8 motor which sends power to the rear wheels through an automatic transmission. While these 'Vettes might not be the fastest vehicle on the road today, it is plenty enough power to get down the road quickly with a ferocious roar.
The exterior of this 4th generation Corvette is finished in the beautiful color of Bright Aqua which is one of the more unique colors that could be optioned on the 'Vette. Inside the vehicle is a very clean white leather interior that has all of the features that you would expect a car of this era to have. These include air conditioning, power steering, disc brakes, power windows, power seats, and power locks.
A well maintained C4 Corvette is quite possibly the most bang for the buck in the used sports car arena. For the previous 1991 model year, the C4 series got a facelift that gives the car a smoother, more rounded nose, plus front fender strakes, and squared-off rear taillights were some of the highlights. Workmanship also improved as part of the C4 series evolution. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door