702 N 1st St.
You need to Check out this beautiful Survivor condition 1949 Mercury Coupe Powered by its 225 CI Flathead V8 engine backed up by its 3 speed manual transmission with overdrive. It comes equipped with dual exhaust bumper guards fender skirts and is riding on its original rims with wide white wall tires. It has a very solid original undercarriage an excellent body with great looking older paint. Its grey interior has black trim around it and looks very nice as well. If you are looking for a clean Un restored Mercury Coupe this is a nice one! -225 CI flathead V-8 engine-2 barrel carburetor-Dual exhaust-column-shifted 3 speed manual transmission-Push button start-Two-tone light and dark gray finish-Vinyl and cloth split bench seat-Bumper guards-Fender skirts-Full size Mercury-script wheel covers-Wide Whitewall tires Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door