AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1957 Chevrolet 150 (Odesa, TX) $44,900 obo You are looking at one clean resto, this vehicle has been completely gone through and as you can see from the photos it came out very well. The red and white combination is a perfect fit for this car, the scheme then rolls inside to a matching interior that aims to please. Powered by a 350cu v8 and a 4sp Muncie manual transmission, there is only 300 miles on this build so performance and reliability will not be a concern for years to come. Features include but are not limited to P/s, P/b, Am/Fm, upgraded sound system, 2 4bbl carbs, a serpentine belt system, an aluminum 4 core radiator with dual electric fans, 4 wheel big disc brake system, 2' drop spindles and Foose wheels with fresh rubber. This car has no rust whatsoever and as mentioned its been gone through completely from the fuel system to the interior, everything is fresh. This car is part of a collection, it has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion. Records and receipts are available upon request. The owner is already being generous with his price however he is willing to consider reasonable offers. Please give our friend Gary a call at 432-559-6371
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door