Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1929 Ford Model A Roadster with rumble seat. This Model A Roadster is finished in beautiful Manilla Brown paint accented by an Orange stripe and wheels. The interior is black vinyl and is in great shape. Our roadster is powered by a correct 201CI, 3.3L L Head Inline 4 Cylinder engine mated to a smooth shifting 3 speed manual transmission. This Model A was restored a few years back but still shows well and drives even better. Other features include rear rumble seat, whitewall tires, soft top, full side curtain kit, and removable wing windows. Recent service work includes new water pump, new spark plugs and wires, Model B spark advance, spark arrestor, air cleaner, and muffler system. Get ready to take a trIp back to a simpler time in this classic beauty! Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door