Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This Pontiac Firebird convertible has been lovingly restored to high quality driver's car condition and will not disappoint. This car is completely rust free body with good body panel fit, respray of the original color paint, new seat covers and dash cover, and a newer convertible power top. The engine compartment is also completely stock with the original engine, three speed automatic transmission, power steering, newer master cylinder with brake booster, front power disc brakes, rear power drum brakes, new rubber seals, seat belts, and new AM/FM stereo with I Phone/Android capability.
The Firebird drives absolutely superbly! I drive hundreds of cars a year and this is one of the best I have driven in a long time. It starts, steers accelerates, shifts, brakes and turns perfectly. In my opinion this generation of GM convertibles are among the best driving and most reliable muscle cars ever built. Please be sure to watch the video test drive.
This car is consigned by a motivated seller , is exempt from California smog requirements, comes with a clean and clear title. Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door