Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Beautifully Restored 1967 Aston Martin DB6 Vantage Coupe with Matching Numbers: 1 of Only 149 Original Left-Hand Drive Vantage Specification DB6 Produced by the FactoryThis stunning 1967 Aston Martin DB6 Vantage Coupe is a matching numbers example and one of only 149 original Left-Hand Drive Vantage specification DB6 produced by the factory. Balmoral green metallic with tan leather interior and tan Wilton wool carpeting. Fully restored by well-known marque specialists, Vantage specification, rare factory air conditioning, upgraded to 4.2 liter, 5-speed manual, and chrome wire wheels. Some of its updates during its recent restoration are as follows: Engine rebuilt to high compression 4.2 liter fast road specifications to include RSW fast road cams as well as larger inlet manifold, triple weber carburetors and large bore airbox with high performance air filter, large bore stainless steel headers and exhaust system, electronic ignition system, the addition of power steering, an upgraded air conditioning compressor, a Harvey Bailey suspension/handling package, and finally the addition of 8 Dayton wire wheels with Pirelli tires. A superb driver that shows wonderfully throughout. Mechanically excellent, it runs and drives like a dream. This gorgeous Factory Left-Hand Drive DB6 Vantage is complete with all books, tools and records as well as a recent complete servicing throughout to be ready for the season. 1 of Only 149 Original Left-Hand Drive Vantage DB6 Produced by the FactoryRetains its Original Matching Numbers Vantage Engine Fully Restored by Well-Known Marque SpecialistsRare Factory Air ConditioningOffered with Books, Tools, and RecordsReady to Drive and Enjoy$489,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door