2001 Z51 Corvette Coupe, 67,220 original miles, clean CarFax available, great body, and interior. Removable top, Leather seats, after market Clarion flip screen CD/Stereo, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tires, 245/45 ZR17 (front) 275/40 ZR18 (rear), four wheel disc brakes, slotted/drilled rotors. Eckler's chrome lugnuts with security locks, Viper alarm, Schumacher charger, and low profile scissor jack included, also original owners manual. Two sheepskin seat covers included, A/C, heater, electric windows/mirrors, cruise control, lights, signals, wipers, horn, etc., in working order. Interior bottom door courtesy lights not working, (checked fuse, might be relay), No rust, car purchased in New Mexico new in 2000,has only been in New Mexico and Texas. Clean Texas title in my name, Runs great, smooth, lots of power. Please contact me with any questions. Additional pictures on request. $10,500 OBO. Charlie, 915-731-9941 or email [email protected]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door