10306 W Emerald St
This original paint 1975 F-250 Camper special, finished in Sequoia Brown Metallic is a survivor.
Like many trucks of this era, this one spent it\'s life working on a local ranch. It has many bumps and bruises it acquired along the way, but they all add to the character and the story of this beautiful Ford Pickup.
This truck has not been restored. It has been given heaps of TLC to bring it back to it\'s former glory.
Full Marti report lists this truck as one of 2,113 with this paint/trim code and options.
The original build sheet was found beneath the original flooring, but is deteriorated badly.
Please feel free to contact me with questions and for more photos.
This truck runs fantastic and rides smooth for a vehicle of this vintage. It is a pleasure to drive.
We do not own this vehicle, vehicle is not located in boise. We can ship anywhere, and can ship in the lower 48 anywhere for a flat rate of $850.00. No other fees associated with purchase.
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door