Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
Here is a 1953 Victoria, that had several custom features added and some upgrades, has a 350 V8, turbo 350 automatic, vintage heat and air, 9" rear end, AM/FM/ Cd radio with remote 10 disk changer, power 4 wheel disk brakes, power seat, windows, and doors, custom tail and head lights, shaved door handles, new wiring, everything works on car, electric wipers, excellent running, rare Victoria car. has only 13,000 miles on the build.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door