20950 Rogers Drive
The fresh stylings of this rare 1957 Dodge Coronet made it the sleekest, sharpest, and most futuristic looking out of all of the previous model year Coronets. The 1957 edition of the Dodge Coronet was completely re-designed as a part of Chrysler's "Forward Look" program and, as you can see, this '57 Coronet does not disappoint. The Gallant Gold and Glacier White exterior paint is in fantastic condition and makes this car really stand out in a crowd! The brightwork and chrome on this car is also in very nice shape. The white vinyl convertible top and soft gold boot look to be brand new and the top easily goes up and down with push of a button. This Coronet, being a convertible, is 1 of 3,363 Coronets produced by Dodge in 1957 making this car super rare. Under the hood is a 325 Cubic Inch 8 Cylinder engine that puts out 245 horsepower of raw Mopar power. This Coronet has a push-button 3 speed Torqueflite Automatic transmission, making it an easy driver for anybody. The gold and and white vinyl bench seat interior is in excellent condition and also appears to be recently restored. The gauges, steering wheel, and dash also show particularly well. The whitewall tires appear to be recently replaced, as well.
*325 CID V8
*3 Speed Torqueflite Automatic
*Push Button Shifter
*Gallant Gold and Glacier White Exterior
*Like-new Gold/White Vinyl Bench Seats
*White Vinyl Power Top
*Gold Soft Convertible Boot
*One of 3,363 '57 Coronet Convertibles
*Odometer reads 30,946 actual miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door