Boat Brokers The
1680 Industrial Blvd
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Lake Havasu City, AZ
396 motor 4 Speed transmission Stereo 1967 CHEVY CHEVELLE SS This has been restored to original and has a 396 motor and 4 Speed transmission, front disc power brakes, heater and stereo. It has a nice paint job. It's all in great condition. Fun car to drive! History of the 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 The 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle was the second of a two-year span of the notable "coke-bottle styling" before the car grew in subsequent years. It received a slight facelift compared to the'66 Chevelle, including less angular headlight surrounds and a larger bumper cutout beneath the grille. The Chevelle continued to be offered in three trims 300, 300 Deluxe and Malibu. The 300 and 300 Deluxe were offered as a two-door sedan, four-door sedan and four-door wagon. The Malibu offered plenty of different body styles, including two-door wagon, four-door sedan, sport coupe, convertible, and four-door sport sedan. A new variant of the Malibu was offered for 1966, the Concours. It was a wagon with woodgrain side panels. Inside, the Concours featured textured vinyl seating and vinyl interior side panels. The Chevelle also received new 14-inch wheels, front disc brakes, and more aggressive tires, all helping to improve drivability. The base engine continued to be a 250 cid six, while two different versions of the 327 small-block V-8 were also available. The hottest Chevelle was still offered as the SS 396, but the L34 engine's output fell from 360 hp to 350 hp.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door