1980 AM General M810, 17k miles showing, 1,000 gallon Brush truck, 5 ton. Cummins 14 litre inline 6 cylinder diesel, 5 speed, High/ Low ranges, strong power train. 8.75 HP engine, pump. 11:00 x 20 12 ply tires on 10 hole bud wheels, tandem duals, spare included. Pintle hitch.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door