MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1967 Ford Mustang (Stock #272) Mustang starts right up and drives and runs Great. Restored this year and given the GT theme and she looks good. Engine is a rebuilt V8 289 engine with a C4 Auto Transmission . Engine runs strong with good compression. the black interior looks nice with a center console. has NEW paint Eleanor gray based with 3 coats and cleared 3 times over. paint is lookin good . top stripes are painted and lower GT350 is decal stripe has newer set of Michelin tires on all 4 corners . has a dual exhaust system from front to back. NEW billet grille . New GT gas cap. nice and clean engine compartment trunk has new mat and good spare wheel as well. clean ORIGINAL underbelly metal. new rims on all 4 corners. Has a Sport Sprint package with California smog system. This mustang 1967 coupe is ready to drive Equipped with powersteering that works Great for us old folks which is nice, Clear North Carolina Title Here are some additional options we offer for this Mustang All prices below include parts and labor -Halo HID Headlights $250.00 -Rear HID Tail lights $350.00 -Coolmaster Air conditioning $2000.00 -Fuel Injection system- $2000.00 -Bluetooth Radio and speaker Kit $600.00 Check out over 90 photos Watch my 17 minute Video Financing and delivery available My price is set firm at $26,500.0
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door