*3500 stall w/ AOD tans
*8.8 traclock w. 3.73 gear
*Sleak gauge package
*Kenwood stereo w/ backup screen
*Added roll br
*Safety shutoff switch (anti theft)
*intake @ cam .339 @valve .542
*exhaust @ cam .352 @valve .563
*CAM timing @.006 lift
*Trick flow intake w/ trick flow valve covers
*AFR valve springs
*Trick flow throttle body
*Moroso oil pan
*4 wheel disc brakes
*17" AM chrome wheels
Fast and fun. Built to drive and enjoy. Power windows, locks, mirrors, top and brakes. Too much to list.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door