3071 Poplar Grove Road
The early Mustang Fastbacks are true American pony car icons and always one of the hottest cars on the market. This
Fastback lets you show your good taste and stand out from the crowd with its bright silver exterior and dark red interior.
She has just undergone a nut and bolt restoration and is spic and span from top to bottom, front to back and inside out. It was stripped the bare shell, media blasted, and then any of the major sheet metal panels in need of repair were replaced with brand new pieces. Every piece of stainless steel and chrome was either replaced or refurbished. All wiring is new.
The interior is showroom new to original Ford specifications. The dark red interior looks fantastic with the bright silver exterior.
Underneath the car is absolutely brand new. The suspension is all new and to OE specs with the addition of power disc brakes. The steering is very tight and precise with an upgraded power steering box and pump.
The engine compartment looks new as well of course. Power is provided by a brand new 302cui with a Shelby intake and backed up by C4 automatic transmission. The engine is covered under a 30month/50000mls warranty.
If you want a brand new factory V8 Fastback under 50 Grand this is your car.
For our overseas customers:
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door