AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1935 Chevrolet Master Deluxe (Sheridan, CA) $44,900 obo You are looking at a very fine build. The Ferrari red looks incredible with the blue accent and it flows seamlessly inside to a grey cloth interior which is very nice transition. Powered by a 350cu v8 and a turbo 350 automatic transmission, this 35 only has approximately 10k miles on the build so expect power and reliability for years to come. This vehicle was built right and it comes with all of the features one would hope for. Features include but are not limited to P/s, P/b, Am/fm, XM, Bluetooth, A/c, Heat, Suicide doors, Ford rear, new Corvair front end, 4 wheel disc brakes, newer tires on aluminum wheels, shift kit, dominator 4bbl, aluminum intake, chrome valve covers, Mallory ignition, a newer radiator with electric fans and a rear mounted spare. This is a show and go type of car, it has won more than its fair share of trophies. This car has been meticulously maintained and garage kept and it will remain that way until someone steps up to the plate. Please give our friend Bob a call at 916-214-0079 or 916-214-0078
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door