MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Stock #229) •Nice Body and Black Paint •Nice clean full interior •Factory 6.6 Liter 403 Engine •Factory Automatic Transmission •Factory Power Steering •Factory Power disc Brakes •Factory Air Conditioning •Power Windows •Power Locks/tilt wheel •am/fm with CB set up 10/4 •Dual Exhaust-Sounds Great •Original Snowflake Wheels •Correct Trans Am Exhaust tips •Factory Glass T Tops •Dual Sport Mirrors •Seatbelts all intact •Spare tire and jack assembly •Mileage is 71,309 Over 100 photos available Watch my 16 minute video This Trans am is in exceptional Overall condition and reliable as well I have clear Georgia Title and that’s where it came from. •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$533-$584 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Call or text today 847-848-1850 *This Trans Am has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door