Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Frame off concourse 1962 Corvette Fuel injected convertible one of the finest examples on the market today .This car was owned by an NCRS judge. Virtually everything is new or Rebuilt to qualify as the very best. The car was judged and had an impressive 94 score. It is that nice!! Originally a California car as was delivered on 5/25/1962 to Long Beach.
We have documentation and paperwork over 12inches thick.
Everything is documented.
Every nut and bolt has been meticulously scored and silver cadmium plated for this car .
Frame powder coated and all new interior and top.
This is the BEST OF THE BEST.
Contact me today for all the information on this car.
We have financing available and ship worldwide.
Call 941-966-1977 or 941-355-1955
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door