702 N 1st St.
This Stunning Show Quality Gem is a Highly Documented ""Real Deal"" 1969 Chevelle Super Sport! This SS is powered by its rebuilt original #'s matching 396 325 HP engine backed up by its 400 Turbo Automatic Transmission and 12 bolt rear end. It comes equipped with power steering Vintage air power front disc brakes stock manifolds dual exhaust dual chrome mirrors and is riding on a nice set of SS rims with Wide Oval RWL tires. This Olympic Gold SS has been meticulously restored a number of years ago back to its original Factory build except for a updated Ken wood Radio and Ice Cold Vintage air and heat which were added. Other than that this 92304 Original mile Muscle car has been restored back to exact specifications on the original window sticker. What makes this #'s matching Chevelle different from most of the other Chevelle SS's on the market is this one comes with its original window sticker protect-o- plate inspection copy retail installment contract new vehicle warranty paperwork protection plan and its pre- delivery service and adjustment check sheet. If you are looking for a highly documented #'s Super Sport you might have just found it! Its Olympic Gold paint is beautifully laid out over its laser straight and solid body. Its floors frame and trunk floor are 100 percent original and rust hole and patch free metal. It has has its original parchment bench seat interior completely restored also and looks great. This car is not only a show quality SS it drives excellent and with ice cold air is ready to jump in and drive anywhere. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door