Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
TRULY A GREAT FIND !!.. This 1956 Bel Air Nomad is still very original in appearance Red / White two-tone,a real head turner !!... It has a modern powertrain including a 6.0 L fuel injected engine and 4060LE overdrive transmiision , headers , new gauges, tilt, new wiring harness, and more !!.. It will cruise at interstate speeds with no problem. *Equipped with "ice cold" air conditioning, nice radio, gel insert seating (all new interior), seat belts, fresh carpeting, wide white correct tires, factory wheel covers, nice chrome, brightwork trim and much more !!..A solid example with the classic wagon look and desirability.
Included are the books, trophies, and extras !!..
Call, email us for all the details on this beauty !!.. Turn key and ready to go !!.. Financing options w/ approved credit and shipping quotes worldwide Contact us @ (941) 355-1955... Classic Cars Of Sarasota where memories become reality once again.....
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door