2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN TANGIER, NS *
What we have here is a beautiful 1947 Dodge Deluxe Sedan with 100,500 miles on the odometer. The car is finished in Burgundy with a very attractive and complementary Brown and Beige Cloth interior. Overall this car is in great condition and a solid #3 on anyone's scale.
This 1947 Dodge Deluxe Sedan is powered by her original 230ci, 25hp straight 6 flathead motor; this is coupled to her original "Fluid Drive" 3 Speed Manual Transmission. Thousands of dollars and many hours have been invested in its last restoration (1992) followed by its storage in a warm dry garage environment. It was professionally appraised 813 miles ago in 2007 and found to be in "fine" 40 point condition. Here are some highlights:
- Drives well, does not overheat and consumes little oil.
- Suicide doors make for a great wedding car and other picture occasions
- Body repainted its original Burgundy
- Reupholstered and recarpeted using original sourced brown and beige material
- Chrome bumpers and most other plated parts have been rechromed
- New 6V Battery
- Spare parts inventory includes a transmission, Radiator, Hub Caps, Brakes, Suspension, Electrical and Engine Parts
- Extensive Paperwork
- Professional Appraisal and Receipts available
The interior is new and truly complements the great exterior of this car and if you should be the buyer of this vehicle, you will not be disappointed. This elegant sedan is ready for a new home so do not let the opportunity to own this car pass you by. We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber. We will assist in getting the car shipped worldwide or in getting it imported to the USA.
If you want to know more about the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected] I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars.
We'll gladly assist in delivering this vehicle to your doorstep.
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN TANGIER NS *
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door