1967 DODGE DART; GT; 273 CI.; AUTOMATIC; COLD FACTORY A/C; POWER STEERING; ORIGINAL PAINT; PLASTIC COVER STILL ON REAR SEAT BELTS; BARN FIND; BUILD SHEET STILL UNDER REAR SEAT; ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER AND ALL DOCUMENTATION WITH CAR; 43,083 ORIGINAL MILES. TIRES AND WHEELS HAVE BEEN UPDATED BUT I HAVE ORIGINAL TIRES AND WHEELS IF YOU WANT THEM. I BOUGHT CAR FROM ORIGINAL OWNERS ESTATE. I HAVE PUT 500 MILES ON IT SINCE I PURCHASED IT.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door