East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#024 1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS
Less than 1000 on build, #'s Matching car with Remote entry.
Painted a beautiful Gunmetal Gray B/C - C/C paint with a new black convertible top, door handles removed, front & rear bumper painted match car, new side marker lights, new antenna, new dual Chevy logo mirrors, new glass and rubber, new window trim, new rear spoiler, new taillights, new gas cap painted to match car, new back up lights, new parking lights, new cowl steel hood, new US Mags and BF Goodrich G Force tires, wiper arms painted gloss black with new wipers. A real eye catcher!
All Black interior on new bucket seat in front and bench in back, new door panels, new carpet, new black carpeted floor mats, new seat belts, new sill plates, new kick panels, new door handles, new window cranks, new steering wheel with gray leather cover, new dash knobs, AM/FM radio, new sun visors, new Vintage Heat & A/C, new console and horseshoe shifter, new rearview mirror, manual convertible top, new black boot cover, new inside.
Powered by the original 327 engine rebuilt, with a 350 Transmission, Edelbrock aluminum intake, Edelbrock carb, stock exhaust manifolds, Billet air cleaner, new brake booster and master cylinder, power front disc brakes, 10 bolt rear end with drum brakes. New aluminum radiator, Vintage heat & A/C. Runs and handles great. Neat and clean under hood. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door