1962 Chevrolet C20 Pickup. All original except for cool steering wheel steering wheel and CD-AM/FM Radio. Great sheet metal. Engine and transmission completely rebuilt. Aluminum, finned valve cover and engine side block cover. New hardwood bed with stainless steel runners and a black toneau cover. New, custom, rolled and pleated seat and custom carpet. New exhaust system. Runs like a top. Has a road-legal '62 license plate.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door