1967 Chevrolet Camaro (Stock#181) •Built V8 421Ci (475HP) •Upgraded with headers •Chrome polished pulley System •4bbl Carburator 650CFM •Factory Power Steering •Factory Power disc brakes •Factory 12 Bolt rear end •3:73 Gear ratio •Cold Vintage air conditioning •4L60 overdrive Automatic Trans •SERPentine belt sYstem •GM Black High Gloss paint •Rally Stripes in Arctic White •Nice Glass/Chrome and Trim •Upgraded Torque thrust Wheels •Radial TA tires all around •Dual exhaust sounds amazing •Black Bucket seats •Tilt wheel-3 Spoke steering wheel •Speed Digital gauges •Dashpad/carpet/Panels VGC •New 1/4’s installed •CLean and cLear Tennessee Title This Camaro runs/drives/Stops excellent Very reliable and set up for long touring More pics and video 9-15-2020 •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$512.04 to $560.92 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Insured Delivery to your garage •Exact rate is determined credit profile •100% Feedback dealership Satisfactory •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Buy with Confidence •Honest Classic car dealership •Call/Text today 847-848-1850 *This Muscle car has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door